I've been staying up too late. One of my buddies says at work says, "You need to go to bed earlier tonight," so I begrudgingly agree. I just haven't been tired, but it's been catching up to me, so I thought yeah I better.
I made it to bed by midnight. Ha. Anyway, there I am, peacefully sleeping, when my phone rings, Super Mario Brothers theme music blasting me asleep right by my head. I sit up and snatch my phone. It's one of my best friends. So my adrenaline's just WHAM through the roof, I answer it, and of course, the call fails. My house SUCKS when it comes to service. So I wander around, holding my phone up, waiting for bars, and finally call her back, it goes to her voicemail after several rings.
A few texts, phone calls and 30 minutes later, I finally go back to bed. Well she calls me the next morning, the phone was on the nightstand when she woke up, where she left it, I was not the last person she talked to so even if she did accidentally dial out, it would've called 2 others before me.
Apparently she'd slept walked a few times the last couple months, so we think that she sleep phone called me!!! Is that not freakin weird? But it's the only explanation. Needless to say, I will be drinking coffee all day today lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
that's really strange O_o lol
ReplyDeletehmm...sleep walking? o.o... that COULD have happened if she has your name and number as a shortcut on her phone O_o...