It's a hard truth, but I can no longer deny the fact that I do lack common sense. I was amazing in Physics, always the first one done with everything, straight As no problem, I took a college math class in 11th grade, so yes, book smart, yes financially smart, street smart? Not so much. You'd think I would be, with my stubborn independence, but alas I iz not.
My heater downstairs in my basement duplex was pretty dusty, but how to clean between the vents? Why I'll buy one of those air can dusters of course! I get home hours later and notice it's more cold than normal so I check the heat. It should be on, but it wasn't...because I BLEW OUT THE PILOT LIGHT! DUH!
So I wait awhile, and start skimming along the insides of the heater with my lighter because I have no idea where the damn thing lights. I go to the other side, same thing, until I notice a sticker with instructions. Skipping ahead, because I already knew enough about it, why read the whole thing...*cough* anyway, I try to turn the "pilot light" knob and the only thing that happened was the sudden thick smell of gas blasting me in the face.
I have read the instructions though! And now know how it should light, to create fi'a! But if I die via explosion...you will know why...unfortunately I'm tired and should've been in bed an hour ago or more, so, F it. Wish me luck ;D.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment