Sunday, August 1, 2010

GO AWAY Time Wasters!

I dated this Australian Guy for awhile. We shall call him Aussie. He was charming...opened my door that one time...as I almost ran into him trying to plow through first to make a point...was so more than willing to buy me dinner before my movie...just not popcorn instead...just a great guy ya know? Sandy BLONDE hair, and a beard that he learned on date one I preferred he didn't have, and that he 'usually doesn't have' but was somehow still there, plastered to his stupid face for the next month. You know that episode of Family Guy where Peter's mustache gets burned off and so instead he tapes Brian to his face?

Not only does he go and see the movie he made me promise to 'save for him' and then tells me after I need to go see it, but then he has the nerve, after I 'broke up with him,' to text me and tell me that he's staying in SLC for at least another year. WOW that is some good news since he already made it crystal clear he planned on freakin' LIVING HERE. And yay so exciting at least another year bklah blah, he says. And then! After I say congrats, and ask if it's cuz his dad's staying, cuz I know damn well he didn't get a job, he says, that he actually doesn't find out for sure until next week!

Freakin' douche nozzle srsly! I bet he was all texting me, with his beard on his face too!

1 comment:

  1. LOL!! Ok, I love your write, and love your tags too hahaha, DONT love full beards though, especially when you are like "I not like them" and he's STILL got it! What's with that??

    "Sandy BLONDE hair, and a beard that he learned on date one I preferred he didn't have, and that he 'usually doesn't have' but was somehow still there, plastered to his stupid face for the next month."

    That made me Laugh!

    ReplyDelete