Introducing the Ice Cream Spade! When a Scoop just isn't enough! I just had to take a picture of it.I always thought it was interesting how our utensils are shaped. I mean look at the Asians. They use sticks. What do they look like? Sticks! Maybe it's not "You are what you eat" but "You are what you eat with."
American's on the other hand, we have miniaturized pitch forks and swords to stab and slice big chunks out of our food, and don't forget the small shovels so that we can scoop up as much as we possibly can! But that's just not enough, let's ad a SPADE to our arsenal of cutlery.
Srsly, who thought of this? Some fat ass that thought, "This ice cream scoop is just so slow and small I want more and I want it NOW!"
Haha I agree with you totally!! Way too big, silverware are practically serving utensils anymore. :p
ReplyDeleteI use a fork for my ice cream. ;) This sounds like something a guy would like though.