I purposely didn't tell anyone about my cute little spherical lamp, that had white Japanese flowers painted on the sides, that as I was trying to lift onto my table last night I dropped and broke. I mean it's about half the size of a basketball, it's not heavy at all, I'm just retarded...if you have read any past posts you will know this.
But my g/f came over last night and saw it. Later on as I was trying to hang a mirror, I of course pick the one spot there's a stud in the wall to try to screw in my sheetrock screws. They are big screws you twist into the sheetrock and then twist the actual screw inside of it. Well since it hit a stud halfway through, there was left a dime sized hole in the wall.
At dinner she announces these things to several of my friends as I'm staring at her wide eyed. "Why are you telling ppl these things?" I laughed, blushing as everyone laughed at my retardedness.
A few minutes go by, and I had been eyeing this piece of broccoli on my other g/fs plate. It had been neglected for awhile, so I finally lifted my hand up to point at it and got as far as, "Are you going to eat th-" when I accidentally punched my glass of water, knocking it over across the table. It pooled out everywhere and cascaded over the ledge of the table into my buddy Casey's lap. I'd barely even drank out of it.
After the laughter and frantic cleaning settled down, it was decided I shouldn't be allowed near people, food or glass.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha that's what I do too, I always find the hidden screws in drywall, by putting the nails exactly over the spot. Lol!
ReplyDeleteWhat I'm known for is drinking out of other people's glasses. I ALWAYS do it, don't know why! *reaches across table to grab random person's drink*