I own that 5 disc Carmen Electra strip tease work out DVD, and love it! Especially the actual work out disc, to give you the dancer type body, is an amazing hour workout, which is why I bought it.
I'm moving soon, and one of my best friends sits next to me at work. As I'm working I say to her, "I should get a stripper pole at my new place." I want one because that would give your body even more of a workout, to have to do the lifts and stuffs, which I have told her before.
"Yeah?" she asks.
"Yeah, then I can improve my strip tease! Become a professional!" I say jokingly. I glance over to smile at her, and my boss is standing less than two feet away from her, filing something in the file cabinet. I quickly look away, bright red, and say nothing.
Needless to say I couldn't even look at him the rest of the day without blushing.
Also needless to say, I am retarded.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment