Nor was it the fact that I talk to my fish on a daily basis.
It was that here I am, reorganizing things in my bathroom, making my bed all pretty with the new comforter, and I have no one to be like, "Look what I did!" to. Whereas if I had a dog, or a cat, I could like pick up said cat and point at the bed and be like, "Look at it!" And the cat would be all, "Mew! *spazzes*," and I'd be like, "LOOK AT THE PRETTYNESS!" "*HISS!*"
Or if it was a puppy! I could be like, "Look at my new bathroom mini storage bin containers for my hair accessories," and he'd be like, "*sniff sniff*," which I would take to mean, "Wow I really like what you've done with the place! The old drawer container was just in the way and you'd have to open BOTH doors to the cabinet to get to it, and THEN open the container drawer, but now you just open ONE door and reach in and grab what you need! How innovative!" Then I would tell him, "Why thank you little guy!" and he would be all, "*SQUIRM/put me down*" which I would totally understand to mean, "OMG all this excitement about the organization, I can barely stand it! Set me down so that I may dance or pee!"
So that is why I need a pet :D.
LOL! I agree! You must get a pet! And no matter if it was a cat or a dog, they would totally love what you have done to the place :)
ReplyDeleteHaha thanks!
ReplyDeleteIf you can tell what animals are thinking, I want to know what expletives you fish is screaming at me when I go in your room...
ReplyDeleteYou don't wanta know...
ReplyDelete