http://granitepeaks.org/index.cfm?method=ClassInfo.ClassInformation&int_class_id=19984&int_category_id=1&int_sub_category_id=104
FINALLY! A class that can help me. Often times after braiding my hair, I get this feeling...what other braids are out there in the world? Are they better than my braids? Stronger than my braids? And how would I know to do them?
I just need to learn to Be Brave with Braids. For only $15, I can finally walk outside, confident with my braided hair. No more will I lie awake at night after seeing a braided girls hair, wondering, what kind of braid was that? Did it come from here, or was it other worldly? What if I braided my hair like that? Would everything be okay? Would Teeko die?
What a horrifying task it is to braids one hair. I'm so glad there is finally something out there to give me the reassurance I've always yearned for with my braids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment