Just days after joking about how my laptop was my child (who's Teeko?...oh yeah!) it decided to throw me a big middle finger, and explode.
Most people are like, hey, it's for work too, you get a new laptop, hurray! NO! Only a year and a half old, it was just a behbeh! Also, so much extreme nerdism went into my regedit, it was customized in ways that would make the average person go 'Eh?' that I could puke. My workflow was smooth and perfect, everything how I wanted. And now...it's gone...suicide. Kaput.
At least I was able to salvage the harddrive! Although most everything was backed up already, cuz I ain't stupid. But f you ever need one salvaged, come to me, I save you money...me love your computer long time. Although, I warn you, I'm cursed. Just a mere glance might make it short circuit in ways that Short Circuit wouldn't even understand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment