Friday, November 4, 2011

Dog 'Lover'

I went to a brand new dog park with Teeko this evening. He did so good, he went through the tire, the tunnels, I even put him on his leash after awhile and walked around, so good! But I digress...this story is not about Teeko. It is about...MOLLIE.

I walk into this dog park, and there are a group of maybe 5 ppl huddled together, so of course all the dogs aren't going too far away, aren't playing that much, because they have to stick close to there owners. So it's apparently really exciting when Teeko and I get there, because 8 dogs gather around us. I say hi to them and pet them all, this went on for about oh THIRTY SECONDS was all, when one of the ladies says, "Mollie get back here, you're making me jealous!"  ........................................

First off, can you imagine how this woman would be with her kids? She would be one of those ladies that has a little boy and holds his hand even when he's 15 years old (I've seen boys like this!) and are jealous of their son's girlfriends. You're jealous of your dog being curious about someone knew? What kind of sick, insecure, pathetic, sad life do you live? Holy shit!

I listen to her talking, and she goes on and on about how, 'oh Mollie will roll on her back but 10 feet away, how am I supposed to pet your belly when you're that far away? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!' Yeah. That's some funny shit right there. I could barely contain my laughter. I almost threw up it was so funny...

I then sprint to the other end of the park, and of course all the dogs follow and start actually playing and running around, and as I walk back, she's still talking about her! Every time I'd jog back and forth, she'd be yapping about her Mollie. WOW. I feel so bad for this dog, she probably just wants to be left the hell alone for five minutes. What's wrong with ppl?!

No comments:

Post a Comment