Thursday, May 7, 2009

Bad Timing

So I recently have a review with my boss in which he tells me that we may be hiring someone soon and that we need to represent ourselves as a professional company and behave in such a manner.

The coworker I sit next to and I have been notorious for play fighting and throwing shit at each other. Pranks have always gone on, so I knew it was the horsing around that he was referring to.

I assured him I understood. The following days I cut back on it immensely. Well today, I was messing with my coworker and threw an empty tin can of mints at him. I was hurling this at the door he walked out right as, behind me, my boss walks in through another door saying, "And this is Jennifer...our hellraiser," to one of our biggest vendors we get product from.

...I'd been so good and then...that...fucking...srsly...SIGH

1 comment:

  1. Lol!! Ehhh your timing is perfect!!! :O
    Sorry, hope you didnt get into trouble, this was really funny though. :p

    ReplyDelete