So I have this red beta fish named Torch. He always comes and stares at me when I walk in the room to feed him. Sometimes I talk to him. Yes, I talk to a fish, cuz I lock myself in my office a lot and he's the only one in there. And he stares at me, that would just be rude to not talk to him.
I walk in my office this morning and see him swim towards me in his tank. "HELLO FISHY!" I squeal excitedly. "Who's my fishyyyyyy? Fishy hungry? Morning Fishy!" I rambled on in my high pitched, top of my lungs, 'you're so cute you' voice.
I feed him and tell him goodbye. As I'm walking down the stairs I hear an unfamiliar man's voice talking quietly to someone. There were several guys downstairs that were here working on the basement. I quickly ran out the door with my head lowered. I'm sure they'll be here again within the next couple days. LAME!
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment