So I have been trying to go on vaca for about 2 months and have been cancelled on or rejected by any friends I've asked. Finally, spur of the moment, me and two friends are able to go. The vacation proceeds as follows.
We arrive in Wendover at approximately 7 PM, check in to the hotel room I paid for after I drove us there for 2 hours, and commence gambling, dining and drinking. Fun times. As we walked down the hall of our hotel, looking for the door to lead to the jacuzzi, we notice how low the lights are hanging.
"I wonder if tall people hit there heads on these," I comment.
My buddy laughed, reached up and tapped one as we walked by. The foot wide curved piece of glass slid from it's holding and shattered on the floor, sounding like a bomb in the still silence of the hall.
I whirl around with surprise.
"Oops...clean up to floor three!" says my buddy with a nervous laugh.
We promptly flee to the elevators.
At 12:30 AM I hear a knock on our hotel door. Me and my buddy were laying down watching TV, my g/f was in the bathroom, so I hopped up and answered the door.
"Do you have a gentlemen staying here?" asked the hotel manager standing next to a police officer. Have to give them props for that, only took them about 2 hours to track us down.
Apparently they assumed it was purposeful, and we were promptly escorted to the manager's room after packing since my buddy now had an '86'.
"86 means banned from the resort," said the manager with a tone of authority.
We tromped through the casino to the manager's office, I in my Hello Kitty pajamas, bright blue, rainbow, smiling big ass Hello Kitty faces, the police officer trailing behind us, spectators gawking.
We were escorted out shortly afterward and left Wendover at 1 am. It was the shortest 2 day one night vacation I've ever been on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment