Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Barbell

So I got my tongue pierced awhile back. I've bit it a few times, it didn't ever hurt until once I munched it pretty hard. So I bought one of those rubber things that go over the metal ball though. Well the only time I bite it is when I'm eating food. Do you think I can eat food with the little rose shaped rubberish covering that goes over the barbell ball? No! Talk about uncomfortable!

So there I was, innocently munching on some Fritos with cottage cheese (don't judge me!) when BAM! I bite down on that sucker with the force of a Darth Vader choke hold, snapping one of the four points of my back molars clean off. Feeling it with my tongue, I first thought it was a filling that had been jarred lose and would have to be reset. But nope, thankfully it was a big ass chunk of my tooth.

1 comment: